Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OMG! She's a Newbie!!!

Assalamualaikum and Hello Everybody!

Yes I am a newbie in this Giant blog community..  Actually this idea (making my own blog) just popped up in my mind as seeing myself as a girl with lots of thought (i guess) and I somehow want to just have a place to talk just about anything..Pardon me in advance for I am aware that my English might not be perfect yet and have some errors here and there but I am still learning and wanting to improve my English each and everyday.  But I'll use Malay (my mother tongue) too so i can spice things up just a little ;)

To begin, my name is Aneese Sabeeha.  I am known by the name of Aneese.  Its strange but true, some of my friends said that this name is supposed to be guy's name.  But, well, I know my parents must have reason to put my name as it is.  My second nick name is Beeha.  This name is called at home and by all family including cousins, aunts, uncles, grannies and also some of friends who tend to get confused if we have more than one with Aneese name in class.  I just started my degree studies...this week is the 4th week of the first semester in new campus (and Im Lovin' it!) So personally, if you must know...I am a person with lots of things to talk about and sometimes I can be too crazy and happy..well people might not noticed that cause I might look serious but that's why people always told us to not to be so quick to judge others yea?

I have a lot of interests which I will reveal in my future posts cause that's how I will tell you..  If I tell you now then you'd know me now and wouldn't want to read my blog no more LOL but anyway my obvious interest would be talking...talk talk and talk just about anything and my favorite thing to do is to laugh...  I talk a lot about happy and funny things then that'd make me laugh...Laugh Out Loud, Laugh My Arse Off, Rolling On the Floor Laughing and many kind of actions when i laugh :D thanks my friends for making all those actions happen!!

Anyway, I will sign off for now as I think I need to update my brain with lots of thing so then i could spill them all out in here...Sayonara for now :)

xoxo
Cosmic Gal signed off ^^

2 comments: